The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? This Scholarship is awarded on the condition that the scholar is admitted to and continues to pursue a full
· time program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at the Australian National University in the program for which the scholarship is awarded. The granting of a part
· time Scholarship and/or transfer to a part
· time scholarship is subject to approval by the University on the basis of heavy care commitments or a medical condition.
· This Scholarship is awarded on the condition that, during the tenure of the scholarship, the scholar is not in receipt of another equivalent or major living allowance award/scholarship or salary to undertake the proposed program, providing a benefit greater than 75% of the stipend of the awarded scholarship.
· The scholar must be an international student pursuing research at the John Curtin School of Medical Research.
Benefits of the scholarship: Not provided
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not provided
Number of scholarships: Not provided