The research areas of this scholarship are: Scholarships are provided in the field of Accounting and Finance, HR Management, Finance, Computational Finance, International Finance, Management, Marketing and Risk Management and Financial Regulations.
Who can apply to this scholarship? Candidates must be classified as Indian nationals.
· Candidates must be classified as international students (overseas) for fees purposes.
· Candidates must be able to finance the remainder of their tuition fees and living expenses.
· Candidates must hold and have accepted online an offer of a study place for an eligible postgraduate degree programme commencing in September 2013.
· The scholarship cannot be held in conjunction with another Queen’s University Belfast scholarship or tuition fee reduction. If
· students are offered more than one University award the one most appropriate to the student’s circumstances will be selected.
· For the scholarship to be included on CAS certificates for visa purposes, successful applicants must have paid the required deposits no later than 31 July 2013.
· The scholarships are solely for enrolment in September 2013 and cannot be deferred.
Benefits of the scholarship: -The scholarships are worth £1,500 per year. The scholarships will be deducted from the tuition fees payable to Queen’s upon enrolment in September 2013 to reduce the overall cost of tuition fees.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not Known
Number of scholarships: Not Known