The content of this website is solely for informational purposes. The information is provided by THE WEBSITE and its freelance authors, its employees, owners, and several helpers.
THE WEBSITE makes no representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to THE WEBSITE or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on THE WEBSITE for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of THE WEBSITE. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
We inform that THE WEBSITE is being administrated by KICAWEB S.L. and it is property of KICAWEB S.L. which is a company adressed on Calle Somosierra, 2, portal 1, 50430, María de Huerva, Zaragoza, España, CIF B99372112. It is written on Registro mercantil de Zaragoza, Tomo 3966, Libro 0, Sección 8, Folio 165, Hoja Z 54751, Inscripción 1. Email: email@example.com.
Google Analytics and Google Adsense privacy policies: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
In addition, THE WEBSITE is:
– protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information it collects, stores, transfers and processes in accordance with Spanish law and international good practice.
– protecting the information it is given and making sure that only those who need access are able to gain it.
– only sharing personal information within the British Council and with other organisations where such sharing is necessary or where it has the individual’s consent.
– allowing people to request access to the personal information it holds on them and to complain if they believe it has mishandled their information.
– using cookies. More information.
– using Google AdSense and Google DoubleClick for advertising. More information: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1348695
All personal data recovered by THE WEBSITE will be stored in an automated file property of KICAWEB S.L. which is registered on Agencia Española de Protección de Datos and has all the security measured stated on RD 1720/2007. The objective of this file is to track the register of the users which uses the services of the websites property of KICAWEB S.L. and sending advertising (own and 3rd parties) about their interests. The user has the responsability to keep those data updated and true. The user can modify or delete their data sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a postcard to KICAWEB S.L., Calle Somosierra, 2, portal 1, 50430, María de Huerva, Zaragoza.
If the user is less that 14 years, he should not leave his information in THE WEBSITE without authorization of his parents or legal tutor.