The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· Early investigators (late stage pre doctoral trainees and beyond) are eligible to apply. This includes applicants with prior experience at MBL or with the Grass Foundation (MBL course alumni are encouraged to apply).
· Priority is given to applicants with a demonstrated commitment to pursuing a research career.
· International Fellows (i.e., not US citizens or resident aliens) must hold either a J
· 1 or H
· 1B visa for the entire duration of the fellowship.
· The Grass Foundation values diversity in all of its programs.
· Investigators at all early career stages are eligible to apply.
Benefits of the scholarship: Grass Fellowships provide research support including laboratory space, animals, equipment and supplies for one summer at the MBL. Additionally, the investigator, his/her spouse or legal domestic partner, and dependent children are provided housing, a daily meal allowance and round-trip travel to the MBL. Fellows function as an intellectual and social group within the MBL scientific community while sharing space in the Grass Laboratory. In a weekly private seminar series, eminent investigators at the MBL discuss their work with the Fellows. In addition, a yearly Forbes Lecturer (in 2014, Dr. Joseph Fetcho, Cornell University) will spend a portion of the summer in the Grass Lab interacting with Fellows.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not provided
Number of scholarships: Not provided