The research areas of this scholarship are: Scholarships are provided in the field of Business Administration.
Who can apply to this scholarship? To be considered for the Durham Full
· Time MBA Scholarship at Durham University Business School you must:
· Ensure that your signed and completed scholarship application reaches the School by the deadline of 5 June 2013 (Note: receipt of applications will not be acknowledged)
· Complete the appropriate programme application process in full and be in receipt of an unconditional offer before the Scholarship deadline. Please note the admissions process can take up to 4 weeks and includes an interview, therefore applying early is advised
· Be available to take up your programme place in September 2013
· Become an active ambassador for DUBS and the MBA programme, being available to cooperate in any public relations activities which the School may organise for the scholarship winners, including initiatives such as online diaries, testimonials etc
· Be funding your MBA studies yourself
· Be neither a current or former employee of Durham University
Benefits of the scholarship: Total offer covers programme fees.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not Known
Number of scholarships: Not Known