The research areas of this scholarship are: Applicants can choose one academic program and three institutions as their preferences from the Chinese HEIs designated by MOE. Please check the Directory of Chinese Higher Institutions Admitting International Students under Chinese Government Scholarship Program. Only the listed Chinese HEIs in the Directory are available to the applicants for their study in China.
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· Applicants must be non
· Chinese citizens and be in good health.
· Education background and age limit:
· Applicants for undergraduate program must have senior high school diploma with good academic performance and be under the age of 25.
· Applicants for master’s degree program must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
· Applicants for doctoral degree program must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
· Applicants for Chinese language training program must have senior high school diploma and be under the age of 35.Chinese language is the only subject available.
· Applicants for general scholar program must have completed at least two years of undergraduate study and be under the age of 45. All subjects including Chinese language are available.
· Applicants for senior scholar program must have master’s degree or above, or hold academic titles of associate professor or above, and be under the age of 50.
Benefits of the scholarship: Full Scholarship:- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, fee for laboratory experiment, fee for internship, fee for basic learning materials; and accommodation fee for dormitory on campus; v – Living allowance; – One-off settlement subsidy after registration for new student; – Fee for outpatient medical service, Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China; – One-off inter-city travel subsidy. -Monthly allowance is granted to the students through the host institution at the following rates (CNY Yuan per month): Undergraduates & Chinese language students: CNY 1,400 Yuan, Master’s degree students & general scholars: CNY 1,700 Yuan and Doctoral degree students & senior scholars: CNY 2,000 Yuan. -New students will get a one-off settlement subsidy upon their arrival in China. CNY 1,000 Yuan for new students who will study in China for less than one academic year and CNY 1,500 Yuan for new students who will study in China for one academic year and above. -One-off inter-city travel subsidy (each for coming-in and leaving China). A hard-seat train ticket (hard-berth train ticket for overnight trip) will be provided for scholarship students traveling. -Partial Scholarship: One or several items of full scholarship (one-off settlement subsidy and one-off inter-city travel allowance excluded).
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not provided
Number of scholarships: Not provided