The research areas of this scholarship are: Scholarships are provided in the field of accounting, business, finance and criminal justice at an accredited, four-year college or university.
Who can apply to this scholarship? To be eligible to apply, the applicant must currently be enrolled full
· time and similarly enrolled during the 2014
· 2015 academic year with a declared major or minor in accounting, business administration, finance or criminal justice at an accredited, four
· year college or university. Undergraduates must be enrolled 9 semester hours (or equivalent) per term and graduates must be enrolled 6 semester hours (or equivalent) per term. The following persons are not eligible to apply for the Ritchie
· Jennings Memorial Scholarship:
· Past scholarship award recipients
· High school students (including seniors)
· Junior college or community college students
· College or university students graduating in 2014 (students must be enrolled through 2015).
Benefits of the scholarship: Students worldwide are eligible to apply and four different scholarship amounts are awarded: one $10,000 scholarship, two $5,000 scholarships, four $2,500 scholarships and twenty-three $1,000 scholarships. The Ritchie-Jennings Memorial scholarships are awarded in U.S. dollars and include a one-year ACFE Student Associate membership. Scholarships will be paid directly to a student’s university.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not Known
Number of scholarships: 30 Scholarships are offered.