– Good Master’s degree with academic grades of B+ and above or CGPA of 4.00/5.00 and above.
– Bachelor’s degree with minimum 2nd Class Honours (Upper).
– Bachelor’s degree with 1st Class Honours might be considered for direct entry to PhD programme.
– English language competency.
– Ability to pursue research in the proposed field of advanced study.
– GRE is not a mandatory requirement for both local and international applicants. An interview will be conducted for applicants who have graduated from overseas universities to assess the applicant’s language competency and potential to pursue independent research.