The research areas of this scholarship are: The scholarship is provided to learn various Subjects.
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education in Nigeria must be full time undergraduates in 200 level/2nd year.
· Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) score of 3.5 or its equivalent (2:1).
· Applicants from public Polytechnics must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) programme and must have secured admission into the Higher National Diploma programme (HND).
· Direct entry level students must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the OND programme and must have secured admission into 200 level/2nd year in a public University.
· Current Beneficiaries of the MTN Foundation Science & Technology Scholarship award are not eligible to apply.
· The MTN Foundation reserves the right to cancel or suspend a scholarship award if it is discovered that an applicant /awardee provided false information.
Benefits of the scholarship: Not provided
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not provided
Number of scholarships: Not provided